ASSIGNMENT: ROUTING PROTOCOL VIDEO PRESENTATION
PURPOSE OF ASSIGNMENT
An ability to analyze and choose appropriate routing protocols is essential for any networking career. In this assignment, you get the opportunity to choose a routing protocol, analyze it, and present your findings to your peers. Your video presentation will then be reviewed by your peers in week 8. This will help you learn to present routing protocols and also to analyze presentations of protocols that you may see in your career.
· Conduct an analysis of a routing protocol that is covered in this course. Include the routing protocol description, reasons for selecting the protocol, its advantages and disadvantages compared to the other covered routing protocols, its algorithm, and its uses.
· You will create a recorded video presentation of your analysis.
· You will submit your video presentation with the appropriate formatting, using the recording procedures listed in the section below.
· After video presentations are submitted, you will be assigned to peer review two of your peers’ presentations. These peer reviews will be evaluated and reflected upon in your Week 8 assignment. You will utilize the grading rubric and comments field to critique the presentations. Note that it’s important to utilize the comments within each grading rubric criteria, as well as provide overall comments in the comment section.
FORMATTING AND STYLE REQUIREMENTS
· Videos/Presentations should be between 15 and 20 minutes in length.
· Submit your slides/written script along with your video file.
· For written submissions, refer to the UCOL Format and Style RequirementsLinks to an external site. on the Course Homepage, and be sure to properly cite your sources using Turabian Author-Date style citationsLinks to an external site..