How many people do you know that are highly likely to go out of their way to provide assistance to someone in an emergency situation? Sometimes, individuals may act selflessly towards others whom they never met before. Other times, a person may be victimized in an emergency situation where many people are around, but no one helps. Watch the following video and answer the questions below:
- Why did you choose this option over the other?
- Describe an incident from your own experiences during which someone was in dire need of help, but didn’t receive it.
- Why do certain individuals help others despite the cost or risk to themselves?
- Why do people sometimes ignore the needs of others?
- What cultural factors play a role in facilitating or inhibiting people’s tendency to help others?
Please review video and write 250 words during your response