Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below. Implement the design on the lab set of switches. Verify that all configurations are operational and functioning according to the guidelines given.
For problem-solving and design process please refer to Appendix (A) “Generic Engineering Design Process and Problem Solving” and strictly follow those guidelines that are applicable to your case study that covers the area of Network Engineering Design Process and Problem Solving. Please also consider the following important points and try to address them as much as possible within your case study.
- System Approach to designing (Black box, sub-blocks, etc),
- Design Constraints,
- More than one method of solutions. Performance analysis of each,
- Social and Economic issues, costing and Cost-drivers,
- Ethical issues related to the final product (some examples are in Appendix (A))
- Designer management roles and responsibilities,
- Health & Safety where applicable
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
The post Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.