Prepare a presentation using PowerPoint appropriate for senior executive management (CEO, COO, etc.) on topics (course competencies) covered in course Project Value Delivery Strategy & Planning. The book is Project Management ToolBox: Tools and Techniques for the Practicing Project Manager. Book by Dragan Z. Milosevic and Russ J. Martinelli.
Requirements and Details:
- The presentation should be appropriate for an executive debriefing, introducing the concept of Project Value Delivery Strategy Planning to the audience.
- Assume Project Value Delivery is a new concept for the people you are presenting to.
- You only have 12-15 minutes on the agenda and have been advised not to exceed this limit. (brevity is desirable, but not at the expense of content and requirements fulfillment)
- Please limit the number of presentation slides to no more than 15 (i.e., Title, overview (abstract), presentation (body), summary (conclusion). Include a slide at the end listing your references. At least 8 references APA format.
- Consider using the following three parts of a presentation format: “Tell the audience what you’re going to say, say it; then tell them what you’ve said.”
- Assume your audience can read. (i.e., speak “to the slide, not read from the slide”).