The U.S. government is pervasively involved in the U.S. healthcare system, such as in the financing of healthcare services through programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. The U.S. government also subsidizes healthcare professional training institutions. The public interest and economic theories of government often apply to explain the U.S. government’s actions.
Prepare a report with at least 3 pages for your manager on the public interest and economic theories of government. Include the following in your report:
- A brief introductory background for the two theories
- An outline of the basic assumptions of each theory
- The contradictions inherent in the two theories
- Your opinion on how the actions of U.S. government based on these theories are affecting the cost of and access to healthcare services
Submit your assignment in APA format, as follows:
- Title page: The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: There should be at least 3 pages.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-point Times New Roman or 12-point Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. The use of a variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources must be listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format and use appropriate spacing, hanging indents, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource that is used. Remember that the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations that you used in your paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
The post The U.S. government is pervasively involved in the U.S. healthcare system, such as in the financing of healthcare services through programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. The U.S. gover first appeared on Writeden.